Thursday, June 07, 2012

Not So Motivated



 Here are pics of the mitts & hat I made for my husband.  He actually used the hat several times before Oregon warmed up.  He says it is perfect for hunting.  The mitts are a bit big, I'm going to try to felt them a bit.  Otherwise I'll just knit him a new pair in the next smaller size.



 I can't remember if I posted this pic or not.  This is my Pinkerton Shawl which I blocked after wearing at least five times!  Haha  I wear it wrapped around my neck anyway, so it wasn't a big deal.  Though of course now that it's blocked it can actually function as a shawl.  Ha


And finally, here is what I am not so motivated about.  I have four rows left of my Multnomah Shawl, and yet!  Still not done!  And not motivated!  FOUR ROWS.  What is wrong with me?  I don't know.  But hopefully my next post will be very soon, with a pretty picture of a completed Multnomah Shawl.

No comments: