Thursday, September 06, 2012

Update



These pictures are a bit old, but here is Ishbel.  It's finally off the needles.  I have a bunch of other things I want to make right now, but I was making myself finish Ishbel first.  I made a few mistakes, but I didn't care enough to frog & restart.  It's nice that my perfectionism occasionally takes a break.  Haha  I'm giving this to EK for Christmas.  The color (on my laptop these pics look bright blue, kinda gross) is really a dusky blue.  It's St Denis Boreale in Fjord.  It will look smashing on EK.

Now I'm working on the hugs & kisses scarf for E, then probably some fingerless mitts for M to match his camo cap.  Then a balaclava for Husband (I found the His Or Hers Cowl, which suggested you present it to your man as a balaclava, worked like a charm  haha).  Then maybe some tiny mittens for Baby.  Then a little something for myself.  Or a big something, since I am planning on making the Travel Shawl


And here is a T Rex roller skating, courtesy of Friday Freebies at Knit Picks.  I made a few washcloths to give me a little breather on Ishbel.

No comments: