Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Gnome Hat


I always forget which order to load photos in Blogger, so these are backwards from how I wanted them, and I'm not redoing them!

Here is a closeup of the gnome hat I made for Cassie's little one. It was quite easy and fast. The earflaps are knit first, then you add on the rest of the stitches around the earflaps and start knitting in the round.


Earflaps with little decorative ties.



Here's the hat, slightly offset so you can see in better detail. I used a worsted weight yarn I had lying around and dpns, size 9.




And picture 1, at the end. Ha ha

2 comments:

Cassie said...

This hat is adorable and Will looks so precious in it. I'm going to take a picture of him in it and send it to you so you can post it here.

Anth said...

That would be awesome, Cassie! Thanks :D