Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hats for My Girls

Here is one of the quick projects I wanted to make. I'm having a baby in August, so I wanted to make something for her! I already have all the clothes because I have a girl already, but I wanted to make something that would be just hers! I had this yarn laying around in my stash - Little Grins - which is apparently discontinued. I got in on clearance ages ago. It's really soft but mostly cotton so not too hot for little heads.


I am starting the third hat, actually. This pattern (oh go find it on my Ravelry page) comes in four sizes: infant, toddler, child & adult. I made the infant size in white (above) for Baby Girl, a purple hat in the child size for my 4-year-old and am now making a purple one in the infant size for my friend's 4-month-old. These are so easy and cute that I might even be making more for some pending arrivals of other friends!

No comments: