Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinkerton Shawl

So, I had a baby a couple of months ago. Before I had her, I picked out a pattern that looked nice & easy. I figured I wouldn't be able to spare much brain power for a complicated pattern. I chose the Pinkerton Shawl and some lovely Malabrigo Sock in Violeta Africana. It looks really blue on my laptop; I think the colors are off on this laptop. It's a beautiful purple with touches of lilac.


New skill for this project: wrapped stitches, which are really easy. I cast on about a week after the baby was born. I used my new Addi Turbo circulars, size 3. Which, can I just interrupt myself to say Wow! I totally thought the knitters of the Internet were exaggerating when talking about the Addis. But they. were. not. So slippy! I love them.



So anyway, the problem is, this pattern is way too easy. I'm bored out of my gourd. I started another project, the Darkside Cowl, just for a little brain use.




I will finish this. But it might take a while.

No comments: